Never Stop Learning.
Can’t Make the Date? Register anyway. We’ll send you the video recording afterward. All live events are free unless otherwise indicated.
PLEASE NOTE: We use Zoom Conferencing for our webinars. Zoom has a known bug with the Safari browser on mobile devices (the Captcha box has issues) which may prevent you from registering. If you encounter this bug, please try registering using an alternate browser, such as Chrome. Zoom is working on fixing this bug in their next release. We apologize for any inconvenience.
*There are currently no Trial Guides LIVE: Fireside Chats scheduled.*
Trial Guides LIVE: Fireside Chats are designed to help you learn one new thing, in a short period of time, that will help you grow your practice, win your case and become a better trial lawyer. High-impact learning combined with low time commitment.
These quick-hit live learning opportunities are intentionally informal and give direct access to some of the top trial lawyers, jury consultants and experts in the nation. The information you learn here can be immediately put to use the NEXT DAY – in trial, in depositions, in growing your practice and in becoming a better trial lawyer.
- All live webinar sessions are free unless otherwise indicated.
- Typical format is 20-30 minutes of teaching followed up up to 90 minutes of live Q & A with attendees.
- Most live events run two hours.
- If you have to leave early for trial or depositions, audio and video of the event will be available here on this site, see “VIDEOS” above, within 1-2 business days post event.
- All registered attendees will receive a direct link to the video by email, so even if you have a schedule conflict, register anyway.
- Live sessions are always best because you can engage directly with and ask questions of the guest speaker.
“As Principal and Lead Trial Lawyer for Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley and Trial Lawyers for Justice, I’m in trial literally 12 months out of the year. I’ve secured well over $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for injury victims and families across the country. I watched Keith Mitnik’s latest session on how changing the words that we use can have a huge impact on case outcome and I used what I learned literally the NEXT DAY in my trial opening. I thereafter assigned every lawyer in my firm to watch it and they all are changing the way they frame and try their cases. I am so thankful for Keith Mitnik, his advice and teachings make all the difference in the world for those willing to listen and learn. I cannot emphasize enough the impact that Trial Guides LIVE Fireside Chats are having on me and in turn the outcomes my firm and I are able to obtain for our clients.”