Never Stop Learning.
Trial Guides LIVE: Fireside Chats are designed to help you learn one new thing, in a short period of time, that will help you grow your practice, win your case and become a better trial lawyer. High-impact learning combined with low time commitment.
These quick-hit live learning opportunities are intentionally informal and give direct access to some of the top trial lawyers, jury consultants and experts in the nation. The information you learn here can be immediately put to use the NEXT DAY – in trial, in depositions, in growing your practice and in becoming a better trial lawyer.
- All live webinar sessions are free unless otherwise indicated.
- Typical format is 20-30 minutes of teaching followed up up to 90 minutes of live Q & A with attendees.
- Most live events run two hours.
- If you have to leave early for trial or depositions, audio and video of the event will be available here on this site, see “VIDEOS” above, within 1-2 business days post event.
- All registered attendees will receive a direct link to the video by email, so even if you have a schedule conflict, register anyway.
- Live sessions are always best because you can engage directly with and ask questions of the guest speaker.
Can’t Make the Date?
Register anyway. We’ll send you the video recording afterward.
Trial Guides LIVE: Fireside Chat with John Morgan: “You Can’t Teach Hungry: Creating the Multimillion Dollar Law Firm” – 3/21 @ 9:30 am Pacific – Register
Trial Guides LIVE: Fireside Chat with Bill Barton on Recovering for Psychological Injuries – 3/28 @ 9:30 am Pacific – Register
Trial Guides LIVE Fireside Chat: “Trial by Woman: Advanced Trial Strategies” with Courtney Rowley & Theresa Bowen Hatch – 4/4 @ 9:30 am Pacific – Register
Trial Guides LIVE Fireside Chat: “Advanced Depositions: Strategy & Practice” with Paul Scopter & Phillip Miller – 4/11 @ 9:30 am Pacific – Register
Trial Guides LIVE Fireside Chat: “Voir Dire and Relationships in the Courtroom” with Nick & Courtney Rowley – 4/21 @ 9:30 am – Register
Trial Guides LIVE: Fireside Chat with Bill Barton: Learning from Losing – 4/25 @ 9:30am Pacific – Register
Trial Guides LIVE: Fireside Chat with Bill Barton: Claims of Sexual Exploitation (“Abuse”) – 5/23 @ 9:30am Pacific – Register