Help us to help you! Take a 2-minute poll to provide feedback / input on this Fireside Chat
To purchase Phillip & Paul’s book, “Advanced Depositions: Strategy & Practice”, click here.
To purchase Phillip & Paul’s book, “Focus Groups: Hitting the Bullseye”, click here.*
*The Focus Groups book is not published by Trial Guides and thus no discounts are available.
Covered in this Fireside Chat:
- What critical thinking is, and how and why it works.
- The fundamental “truths,” ie what every juror wants to know
- How to effectively run affordable focus groups
- Discovering landmines and rebuttals
- What is lawyer proof and what is juror proof
- The values that drive damages
- Lessons learned from collectively listening to over a thousand “jurors” in focus groups all over the United States
631 Woodland Street
Nashville, TN 37206
615-394-7300 (cell or text)
Paul J. Scoptur
2600 N. Mayfair Rd. Suite 1030
Wauwatosa WI 53226
Toll free: 1-844-SCOPTUR
Adam Boettiger, Trial Guides LIVE Fireside Chats Host & Moderator