Learning Resources – Use the links below to receive 15% Off + Free Shipping
- “You Can’t Teach Hungry: Creating the Multimillion Dollar Law Firm” (book)
- “You Can’t Teach Vision: The Twenty-First Century Law Firm” (book)
- To Order by Phone, Call (800) 309-6845
- LITIFY – Litify is the best-in-class technology solution that will transform your law firm into a more successful practice. Built on top of Salesforce.com—the world’s most secure and flexible platform—Litify automates marketing, client management, intake, matters, documents, referrals, reporting, and finance, all in a single, secure, easy-to-use application. By leveraging the power of technology to simplify daily tasks, Litify gives law firms the tools they need to become high-performing businesses.
Join us LIVE Next Week!
- John Morgan, Trial Lawyer – Email:[email protected] – Phone: (877) 633-8213
- Adam Boettiger, Host Moderator – Email: [email protected]
Guest Profile: John Morgan
In 1988, John Morgan founded Morgan & Morgan under the belief that the firm would represent the people, not the powerful. To this day, John has run the firm by that code, promising never to take a case representing an insurance carrier or large company. Through John’s guidance, leadership and vision, the firm has grown to include multiple locations throughout Florida, including Orlando, Tampa, Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, Winter Haven, Daytona Beach, Kissimmee, Saint Petersburg, Naples, Tavares, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, West Palm Beach, Sarasota, Lakeland, and The Villages. The firm has also expanded nationally, opening offices in Atlanta and Columbus, Georgia; Jackson, Mississippi; Memphis and Nashville, Tennessee; New York, New York; Lexington, Bowling Green, and Louisville, Kentucky; Warren, New Jersey; and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
With over 40 offices in 11 states, Morgan & Morgan employs more than 260 attorneys and more than 1,500 support staff members. Twenty-five years after the firm’s inception, “for the people” continues to be a way of life for John Morgan and the firm. […more]