Learning Resources Mentioned in this Fireside Chat
Use the links below to order
- “Recovering for Psychological Injuries” (Book) by Bill Barton
- “Direct Examination” (DVD), featuring Bill Barton
- “Concepts in Jury Psychology” (DVD), featuring Bill Barton
- “Don’t Eat the Bruises” (Book) by Keith Mitnik
- “David Ball on Damages 3” (Book) by David Ball
- “Rules of the Road” (Book) by Rick Friedman & Patrick Malone
- “Be Who You Are” (DVD) featuring Gerry Spence
- “Moe Levine: The Lost Recordings, Vol 1”
- “Moe Levine: The Lost Recordings, Vol 2”
Join us LIVE Next Week!
- Bill Barton – http://bartontrialattorneys.com/ – (541) 265-5377
- Adam Boettiger, Host Moderator – Email: [email protected]
Guest Profile: Bill Barton
Bill Barton has been practicing law for thirty-five years, and has tried over five hundred jury trials. A noted lecturer in thirty-five states and four countries, Barton has obtained numerous large verdicts in medical malpractice, child abuse, and product liability cases. He is a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers, a fellow of the International Society of Barristers, and has been listed in three categories in The Best Lawyers in America.
He now handles large and complex cases, often involving issues of significant public interest. When Barton refused to settle C.B. v. The Archdiocese of Portland, et. al. so that the public could know the truth about what had happened to his client, the Archdiocese of Portland was the first diocese in America to file for Chapter 11 protection, the day before trial. He is also the first lawyer to successfully, file, serve, and state a legal cause of action against the Vatican for sexual abuse of a minor in John V. Doe v. Holy See, et. al.