Never Stop Learning. Never Stop Growing.
- Grade this speaker/session & provide input (120 Seconds)
- Order “Don’t Eat the Bruises” (book) and other learning resources featuring Keith Mitnik – Use this link to receive a price discount plus free shipping
- Via TrialGuides.com: Books recommended by Keith in this session – Use these links for special pricing + Free Shipping or order by phone
Join us LIVE Next Week!
- Keith Mitnik, Trial Lawyer – Email:[email protected] – Phone: (877) 633-8213
- Adam Boettiger, Creator & Executive Producer – Email: [email protected]
Guest Profile: Keith Mitnik
Keith Mitnik is senior trial counsel for Morgan & Morgan, the largest personal injury law firm in America. At Morgan & Morgan, there are departments that handle every type of contingency fee plaintiff’s case: general PI, medical malpractice, product liability, mass torts, commercial contingency, and so on. Keith’s job is to try cases with all of these departments and, when they do not settle, to join forces at trial with the other lawyers handling them.
As a result, Keith is in trial with all kinds of cases almost every month—sometimes two or three times a month. He has a unique perspective on tactics that are currently in vogue with defense lawyers, and he has a chance to develop countermeasures. Most importantly, he has abundant opportunities to try out new strategies aimed at maximizing the likelihood of getting just results for clients. If he is not in trial, he spends much of his time working on new ideas and refining existing ones. For many years, his work has also involved teaching these methods to other plaintiffs’ lawyers around the country. [ … more]