Never Stop Learning. Never Stop Growing.
- Connect with Trial Guides on Facebook for exclusive learning & content
- Order the DVD: “Handling Trucking Cases”, featuring Joe Fried
- Learn about the upcoming Trial Guides CLE: “What’s Your 20? Navigating the Complex Web of Trucking Cases”, November 2-3 in Scottsdale, AZ
- 120-Second Feedback / Grade the Speaker
Learning Resources Mentioned in this Fireside Chat
- What’s Your 20? Navigating the Complex Web of Trucking Cases (CLE Event)
- Handling Trucking Cases (DVD)
- PowerPoint deck used in this session (PDF file)
- Trial Magazine Article_2013_2Feb_Reprint (PDF file)
- Joe Fried Resources Doc (MS Word)
- Joe Fried, Trial Lawyer, 404-429-6677 Cell, [email protected]
- Adam Boettiger, Creator & Executive Producer, Trial Guides LIVE Fireside Chats, [email protected]
Guest Speaker Bio
Joe Fried is one of only a few plaintiff lawyers in the United States who focuses almost 100 percent of their practices on handling truck crash and other commercial motor vehicle collision cases. Mr. Fried is a former police officer and an expert in the safety rules, regulations, and industry standards governing trucking companies and truck drivers. Mr. Fried is on the faculty of the famed Trial Lawyer’s College. He is the current Chair of American Association for Justice’s Trucking Litigation Group (TLG), the President of the National Trial Lawyers Trucking Trial Lawyers and is a founding member of the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys and the Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable. Mr. Fried has been honored repeatedly as a Super Lawyer, Top 100 Trial Lawyer, Lawyer of Distinction, and one of the Best Lawyers in America.